To better support our clients and all businesses in our community we have prepared a few resources for free use.
All-Safe HSE is here for you – for further support including on site or remote meetings to review plans/hand washing techniques etc. Contact Us for further information.
Draft Business Continuity Plan
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, COMPANY is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity, to the best of our abilities, in service to you, our customers and partners. We are confident that coronavirus will not significantly impact the COMPANY and our commitment to our community of customers is unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have canceled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
While we continue our work as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. We anticipate minimum impact to our service. We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely, where possible. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Last update: March 9, 2020