About All-Safe HSE inc.
All-Safe HSE is committed to providing guidance & support to help you achieve safety independence within a work environment which upholds the values of Integrity, Respect, Competence and Confidentiality.
Our staff is expected to behave in a way which aligns with both the letter and spirit of this Code of Ethics in all professional activities and interactions with all present or potential colleagues, suppliers, vendors and clients.
Catherine Jevic – Owner & Principle HSE Advisor
With 14 years of experience in industries ranging from health care to industrial construction Catherine has developed a well rounded, pragmatic approach to Health and Safety application. A passion for understanding and communicating the ‘why’ behind what we do as well as a desire to work with organizations seeking not only legislative compliance by managerial excellence drives Catherine to seek diverse and interesting clientele to create the most efficient and effective Health and Safety systems available.
Jozsi Mukli – HSE Advisor
Jozsi has over 10 years’ experience working in the Oil & Energy, Industrial/Commercial Construction and Utilities sectors.
Jozsi is skilled at conducting hazard assessments, investigation of incidents, performing facility/site inspection and implementing a safe work environment.
Jozsi became part of the All-Safe HSE team in January 2019.
Lisa Craig – Junior HSE Advisor
Lisa has a strong portfolio of many successfully managed commercial and industrial projects. With over 17 years in the firestop construction industry, she brings a high level of field expertise to our safety team.
She has a passion for Life safety and always delivers project support that ensures satisfaction, success, and legislative compliance. She has a keen understanding of project priorities and is a genuine team player committed to the success of each project she is involved in. She is a results-oriented individual, with an innate ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and managing multiple projects and responsibilities with high change and complexities.
Through her project management experience, she has always been passionate about safety and believes with training and mentoring all employees will improve their own personal safety and increase their hazard awareness.
Lisa became a member of the All-Safe team in July 2022
- 100% Safety Inc. – HSE Consulting
- Artis Inc. – WCB Claims & Account Management and Appeals, ACSA External Auditing
- Trilogy Safety Services Inc. – ACSA External Auditor and HSE Consulting
- DAVG Consulting Inc. – AASP External Auditor and HSE Consulting
- Half Moon Safety – ACSA, AASP, AMHSA Auditor and HSE Consulting
- Necha Aitken – Communications Plans, Crisis Communications
- Medico Mobile Inc. – Health Services
- JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. – Hygiene Services
- F2 Legal Counsel – Occupation Health & Safety Counsel
- Snyder & Associates LLP – Barristers & Solicitors, Employment & WCB Legal Advice
- Quantum Recreation – Recreation Planning, Community Engagement, Recreation Operations, Playground Services