About All-Safe HSE inc.
All-Safe HSE is committed to providing guidance & support to help you achieve safety independence within a work environment which upholds the values of Integrity, Respect, Competence and Confidentiality.
Our staff is expected to behave in a way which aligns with both the letter and spirit of this Code of Ethics in all professional activities and interactions with all present or potential colleagues, suppliers, vendors and clients.
Catherine Jevic – Owner & Principle HSE Advisor
With 14 years of experience in industries ranging from health care to industrial construction Catherine has developed a well rounded, pragmatic approach to Health and Safety application. A passion for understanding and communicating the ‘why’ behind what we do as well as a desire to work with organizations seeking not only legislative compliance by managerial excellence drives Catherine to seek diverse and interesting clientele to create the most efficient and effective Health and Safety systems available.
Jozsi Mukli – HSE Advisor
Jozsi has over 10 years’ experience working in the Oil & Energy, Industrial/Commercial Construction and Utilities sectors.
Jozsi is skilled at conducting hazard assessments, investigation of incidents, performing facility/site inspection and implementing a safe work environment.
Jozsi became part of the All-Safe HSE team in January 2019.
Holly Bazak – HSE Advisor
Holly has a wide range of administrative, planning & coordination, and supervisory experience in various sectors including non-profit, construction, and retail & service.
Holly began working in Health and Safety administration over a decade ago, and has always continued to pursue further education through any courses, seminars and conferences she can fit into her schedule.
Holly is a highly driven and detailed orientated individual that takes pride in the quality and consistency of her work. She shares these talents with clients though meticulous preparation and program delivery.
She is motivated by new challenges and the opportunity to integrate her expertise, experience and practical observations to develop unique solutions for clients’ needs.
Holly has been a valued member of the All-Safe team in October 2019
- 100% Safety Inc. – HSE Consulting
- Artis Inc. – WCB Claims & Account Management and Appeals, ACSA External Auditing
- Trilogy Safety Services Inc. – ACSA External Auditor and HSE Consulting
- DAVG Consulting Inc. – AASP External Auditor and HSE Consulting
- Half Moon Safety – ACSA, AASP, AMHSA Auditor and HSE Consulting
- Necha Aitken – Communications Plans, Crisis Communications
- Medico Mobile Inc. – Health Services
- JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. – Hygiene Services
- Pinchin – Hygiene Services
- F2 Legal Counsel – Occupation Health & Safety Counsel
- Snyder & Associates LLP – Barristers & Solicitors, Employment & WCB Legal Advice
- Quantum Recreation – Recreation Planning, Community Engagement, Recreation Operations, Playground Services